YOU CANNOT COMPETE EXTERNALLY IF YOU CAN'T FIRST COLLABORATE INTERNALLYJim Tamm, Founder of the Radical Collaboration program
RADICAL COLLABORATION® TRAINING
NEXT EVENT: April 19-21, 2022
LOCATION: Butte County Office of Education in Oroville, CA
STANDARD FEE: $1,800
NON-PROFIT FEE: $1,400
THE MOST IMPORTANT PROGRAM IN THE MARKET?
Nowadays nobody succeeds alone
Organizations running complex projects or relying on high levels of interdependency among employees require greater collaborative skills in order to perform well. Organizations live or die on collaborative relationships. For individuals, collaborative relationships can make or break their careers.
Effective collaboration skills are developed skills
To be successful in organizations you need to have the skills to build long term relationships – and the good news is that you can learn these skills.
Radical Collaboration is a highly engaging program focused on five core collaboration skills including mindset, soft skills, and a toolbox that individuals and teams need to build healthy and effective collaboration.
The program has produced strong research-based results that are immediately useful and quickly implemented. Participants will develop these five essential skills for overcoming defensiveness and building successful relationships:
- Collaborative Intention: Individuals learn how to stay in the Green Zone, maintain a non-defensive presence, and make a personal commitment to mutual success in their relationships.
- Openness: Individuals commit to both telling the truth and listening to the truth. They create a climate of openness that allows others to feel safe enough to discuss concerns, solve problems and deal directly with difficult issues.
- Self-Accountability: Individuals take responsibility for the circumstances of their lives, the choices they make, either through action or inaction, and the consequences of those choices, both intended and unintended. They would rather find a solution than find someone to blame.
- Self-Awareness and Awareness of Others: Individuals commit to knowing themselves deeply and are willing to explore difficult interpersonal issues. They seek to understand the concerns, intentions, and motivations of others, as well as the culture and context of their circumstances.
- Problem-Solving and Negotiating: Individuals use problem-solving methods that promote a cooperative atmosphere. They avoid fostering subtle or unconscious competition.
WHO THE TRAINING IS FOR
Because the program is interactive and the tools are very practical, it is ideal for a wide range of contexts and at all levels in the organization.
Discover the FIRO Theory by Will Schutz as well as the Green and Red Zone environments and behaviors on which Radical Collaboration® is based.
Explore the five essential skills for collaborative success and the interest-based approach to problem solving; obtain an official Radical Collaboration® certificate.
Try out interest-based negotiations to solve conflicts, practice mindfulness and wellbeing, exchanging best-practices on developing collaborative working environments.
Increase your self-awareness by learning about your defense mechanisms in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Licensed Radical Collaboration Trainer // Chief Facilitation Officer
Scott has over 30 years of experience designing and delivering brain-friendly training programs and strategic initiatives for corporations, local and federal governments, non-profits and schools, and has led, trained, and directed leadership programs for organizations throughout Russia, Taiwan, Portugal, Japan, Australia, and the U.S. Scott’s clients also include organizations in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, agribusiness, telecom, food and beverage, manufacturing, sports, and technology industries.
Watch Scott's interview with Jim Tamm, founder of the Radical Collaboration program.
MORE EVENT INFO
- Day 1: 8:30am - 5pm
- Day 2: 8:30am - 5pm
- Day 3: 8:30am - 4pm
The fee covers the training manual, training logistics, as well as morning and afternoon break service.
The fee has to be paid to confirm your spot.
Where to Stay
Your overnight accommodation is not included.
Let us know if you're coming in from out of town and we'll convenient lodging options with you.
FULL refund until 2 weeks prior to the training. NO refund in the 2 weeks prior to the training except if you find someone to take your spot.