The Facilitation Academy is a must for any professional who is responsible for developing and managing teams, designing training programs, providing counselling services, or leading performance improvement initiatives. This training presents effective facilitation models and techniques that can be used to increase individual knowledge and group performance.
Inside Out Process
The unique, hands-on approach applied throughout the training gives each facilitator an opportunity to practice their craft in a small learning group. Our method has proven successful over the years because it focuses on developing facilitators from the inside out.
The Facilitation Academy provides a rich opportunity for participants to practice innovative facilitation skills that will easily transfer into the workplace. Our comprehensive program allows participants to gain knowledge, skills and attitudes to lead any group through any situation. Following the training, participants can apply their advanced facilitation skills to every aspect of their individual, team, or organisational development plan.
In addition, participants will be able to:
- Lead structured learning initiatives utilising a variety of experiential based philosophies and resources
- Facilitate individual and group discussion and interactions effectively
- Create challenging and safe learning environments for others
- Successfully manage conflict within a team environment
- Increase the participation and effectiveness of your existing training events and professional development programs
- Teach, train, and facilitate with confidence